This second class in the series takes and expands upon the concepts introduced in Brain-Based Adjusting-1. In this module participants will learn new adjustments with a focus on the patterning of these adjustments to treat more specific areas of neurological decompensation. Participants will also learn various diagnostic test to quickly assess for the most appropriate adjustments to utilize for any given area of central decompensation.
To read more information and register: https://carrickinstitute.com/event/716-colorado-2023/
Please use code: CCABBA to save you $50 on your registration!
Helpful tips when registering:
1. Click the link above to take you directly to the page listing.
2. If you have not already, create an account with Carrick Institute. Make sure you are logged in before getting your ticket!
3. Choose the amount of tickets you would like and click the blue 'GET TICKETS' button.
4. On the next page, under the Carrick Institute Logo, click the words 'click here to enter your code'.
5. Enter the code: CCABBA and click 'APPLY COUPON'.
6. Complete the rest of your registration form!
Interested in other classes from Carrick Institute? Check out our CCA Page here: https://carrickinstitute.com/colorado-chiropractic-association
Please wait ...